For the current month, the Portfolio History box will keep track of each notes.csv file uploaded, with the exception of duplicate uploads during the same day. When you upload a notes.csv file for the second time in the same day, the previous uploaded file will be replaced.
For previous months, only the last upload of the calendar month is displayed.
The columns in the table are:
- Date: The month and day the data was uploaded
- Notes: The number of notes in the uploaded file
- Principal: Remaining principal for all notes
- Avg Rate: Weighted average interest rate of all notes
- A-G: Percentage of the principal invested in each credit grade
- 36, 60: Percentage of the principal invested in each loan term
- Issuing: Amount committed to loans that are either in funding, in review or that were issued but the first payment is not yet due (these last ones are shown as Current in LendingClub)
- Performing: Percent of the issued principal (i.e. loans issued over a month before) that is current or in a performing payment plan (payments are coming in)
- Late/Default: Percent of the issued principal that is not current, but is not charged off yet
- Charged Off: Percent of the issued principal that is charged off
- Fully Paid: Total amount of payments received on loans that are fully paid